Vision and Goals
- The company was established in 1994 and since then has been expanding its business throughout the tourism sector in Zakynthos
- Fidelity Travel works in partnership with both large and small tour operators around Europe in order to create portfolios of accommodation units that satisfy the needs of each market segment. The knowledge and accumulated experience of both local and international markets made the company the largest incoming agent in Zakynthos and a highly reputable, professional and organized travel enterprise.
- Fidelity Travel organizes tours and excursions which are available to all holidaymakers in Zakynthos.
- Fidelity Travel provides airport services including transfers and airport representation.
- Fidelity Travel provides office space including all essential technological & telecommunication facilities and offers administrative support to its partners.
- Our team is one of our most valuable resources. Their experience, knowledge and commitment constitute a major factor in the company’s success.
- Our culture is orientated towards customer satisfaction as each of us takes pride in creating lasting memories for tourists holidaying on Zakynthos Island, while putting their safety as one of our top priorities.
- Training is an ongoing business activity, particularly in technological advancements and communication systems, in order to ensure the continuity in communication, accounting and booking systems between us and our clients.
Vision and Goals
- To promote and facilitate sustainable growth of the tourism sector in Greece
- To ensure satisfaction and safety for our customers.
- To develop consistent and long-term relationships with our clients and suppliers.
- Market penetration and promotion of new products and services.
- Professionalism and open communication with all our customers and partners.
- Adaptation to the latest information technology systems, work procedures and environmental issues
- Implementation of effective training and development methods.
Name: Ioannis Filippopolitis
Tel: (+30) 26950 58000
Yiannis Filippopolitis was born in Athens in 1961 and studied at the Ionidios Public School from 1972 to 1978 and then continued his studies at the Economic University of Piraeus.
He worked as a Contracts Manager from 1981-1993 for English tour operators (Sunmed, Redwing, Owners Abroad).
From 1994 until the present day, he is the General Manager and legal representative of the company FIDELITY TRAVEL AETE based in Zakynthos, where he lives permanently.
He has been president of the Association of Tour Operators in Zakynthos; has written many times in the local press of Zakynthos about tourism; and has travelled to over sixty countries around the world. He is married and is the father of two children.